Plumbing Service Technician
BHI Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated residential services company based in San Bernardino, California. Since 1983 our philosophy is “Service Makes the Difference!”
If you are an experienced plumbing service technician that has a strong focus on providing outstanding customer service, apply today! Qualified applicants will have three or more years of experience as a plumber.
Pay Range: DOE
• 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
• Paid Vacation
• Sick Leave
• Company Provided Vehicle
• Company Provided Phone
• Company Provided Uniform
Position: Our technicians provide repairs and maintenance on a variety of residential and commercial plumbing services according to our company standards while providing our customers with a high-quality experience.
• Assemble and install plumbing systems.
• Troubleshoot and repair pipe and pipelines systems.
• Review blueprints and building codes to determine optimal work performance.
• Maintain and repair septic and commercial sewer systems.
• Prepare written work cost estimates for clients.
• Adhere to safety policies and procedures.
• 3+ years of Plumber Service Technician experience
• Sales experience a plus!
• Excellent customer service and communication skills
• Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
• Eager to continue learning and is adaptable
• Organized and capable of completing paperwork promptly
• Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
• Experience repairing and replacement decisions
To apply for a position, please stop by our corporate office at:
BHI Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
337 W. 40th ST.
San Bernardino, CA 92407