HVAC Service Technician
BHI Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is a family-owned and operated residential services company based in San Bernardino, California. Since 1983 our philosophy is “Service Makes the Difference!”
If you are an experienced HVAC service technician that has a strong focus on providing outstanding customer service, apply today! Qualified applicants will have three or more years of experience as an HVAC technician.
Pay Range: DOE
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacation
- Sick Leave
- Company Provided Vehicle
- Company Provided Phone
- Company Provided Uniform
Position: Our technicians provide repairs and maintenance on a variety of residential and commercial HVAC systems according to our company standards while providing our customers with a high-quality experience.
- 3+ years of HVAC Service Technician experience
- Sales experience a plus!
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- EPA Universal required
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Eager to continue learning and is adaptable
- Organized and capable of completing paperwork promptly
- Knowledge of air balancing principles and techniques
- Ability to read and interpret wiring diagrams and blueprints
- Familiar with a wide range of equipment and troubleshooting techniques
- Experience repairing and replacement decisions
To apply for a position please stop by our corporate office at:
BHI Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
337 W. 40th ST.
San Bernardino, CA 92407